A little blood in motion

A week before I was suffered with loose motions with little blood in motion and little bit stomach pain at left side of the stomach and fever.now I am a little bit better loose motions were stopped but little bit blood in motion is coming when i forced and my stomach area getting heat some time. I feel a little disturbance in my lower stomach. What might be the reason? Why its happening to me? Actually before loose motions were started i was engaged with more running and jumping rope Is that might be the reason?

Doctor Answers (2) on A little blood in motion

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. I hope you are not in too muc pain. It could be a parasitic infection. You should get your stools tested and also run a few more tests like ultrasound and kindly consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi.... Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function. If you have diarrhea, you may find that eating small, frequent meals makes you feel better..... Avoid straining during bowel movements. Straining creates pressure, which can open a healing tear or cause a new tear....