A boil inside my nose
Good evening docs.! I have developed a swelling inside my nose and the upper lip. I am s it is a boil (Furuncle) although I am not sure. The thing is that swelling is getting bigger and bigger. Please kindly and if possible provide me with any tips or suggestions to keep it under control.

Dr. B Rajashekar

hello the boil is in the danger area of the face kindly consult a physician and decide bye.
Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. it would have been better if you had posted a photo of the lesion. if it is indeed a furuncle, then depending on the size the treatment will vary. in small cases oral and topical antibiotics might be sufficient. in case it's large, incising and drainage might be necessary. so kindly consult a Ent specialist for further evaluation.

Infection inside nose