diabetes-icon
9th month pregnancy & diabetes (pp)
It's my 9 th month of pregnancy & my sugar test done on 4/2/17 showed 150(pp).. after that I hv been checking it regularly at home using one touch & my sugar level 2 hours after lunch shows between 112-122.. Fasting ranges from (96-103).. Request you to please recommend a balanced diet for me if necessary..

Your levels are within targets now. The key is to have smaller meals at frequent intervals rather than having heavy meals at one go. The diet plan cannot be given as a common plan for all.. it needs to be individualised. You should visit a diabetologist for the same. Wish you good luck for a safe delivery.

Fasting sugar more than pp Nausea in 9th month of pregnancy Diabetes during pregnancy