8 weeks Pregnant

Currently in 8th week of my first pregnancy. When I went for the scan, I was told that the size is just 11mm that is equivalent to its 5th week. Doctor says she is unhappy with the growth and suggested wait for 10 more days. Have been given ecosprin75 for the next 10 days along with Dubagest200. What are the chances that it will grow in the next 10 days? Is it going to be a mis-carriage?
views-icons 26 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on 8 weeks Pregnant

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak Gurgaon | Gynecologist
Hi, as this is the 1st Ultrasound,  you cant tell about the miscarriage,  don't worry, it may be like you conceived late. So repeat Ultrasound after 10 days and take all supports. If in between you r having any Bleeding then need to meet gynaecologist. Thanks.
Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist
There will be no miscarriage until you experience bleeding. Take adequate rest and the prescribed medication. Repeated scan will be done and the fetal growth will be examined thereafter.