7weeks pregnant

I had scanning yesterday eventhough I m 7weeks pregnant reports showing 6weeks with significant perisac fluid with less decidual reaction and fetal heart beat not made out. Can anyone tell me what does that mean? Is there any problem with my pregnancy? My report is attached
views-icons 28 Views 1 Share Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Dr. Mandira Singh
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 30 yrs exp Hyderabad

your pregnancy shows 6 weeks of gestation on usg with no fetal heart beat. it can either mean it is very early pregnancy and therefore foetal heart beat is not visualised or it can mean a missed abortion where the patient is unaware that the abortion has happened as there is no clinical symptoms
wait for one week and repeat the scan in some other diagnostic lab
Dr. Veena Vidyasagar
Gynecologist 35 yrs exp Bangalore

Dear Practo user, Perisac fluid means fluid (usually blood) between the sac (which contains the conceptus) and uterine wall. Normally, it should not be there. Decidual reaction is changes in lining of uterine wall during pregnancy. In your case, it is less than expected. Foetal hear beat not made out means that the conceptus is not likely to be live. The attachment sent is not clearly visible. At this gestation, usually repeat scan is advised after 7 - 10 days. In case, it has been advised so, get the scan repeated.
Dr. K.S. Ramya
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Chennai
Needs further follow up