7weeks pregnant

I had scanning yesterday eventhough I m 7weeks pregnant reports showing 6weeks with significant perisac fluid with less decidual reaction and fetal heart beat not made out. Can anyone tell me what does that mean? Is there any problem with my pregnancy? My report is attached
views-icons 24 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on 7weeks pregnant

Dr. Veena Vidyasagar
35 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Gynecologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Dear Practo user, Perisac fluid means fluid (usually blood) between the sac (which contains the conceptus) and uterine wall. Normally, it should not be there. Decidual reaction is changes in lining of uterine wall during pregnancy. In your case, it is less than expected. Foetal hear beat not made out means that the conceptus is not likely to be live. The attachment sent is not clearly visible. At this gestation, usually repeat scan is advised after 7 - 10 days. In case, it has been advised so, get the scan repeated.
Dr. K.S. Ramya
12 yrs. of exp | Chennai | Gynecologist
Needs further follow up
Dr. Mandira Singh
30 yrs. of exp | Hyderabad | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
your pregnancy shows 6 weeks of gestation on usg with no fetal heart beat. it can either mean it is very early pregnancy and therefore foetal heart beat is not visualised or it can mean a missed abortion where the patient is unaware that the abortion has happened as there is no clinical symptoms
wait for one week and repeat the scan in some other diagnostic lab