70% grey hair
Sir, I am facing problem of grey hair on head and saving too and its almost 70%. Please suggest madcine for gray hair become black as quick action

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Trichologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Once the hair starts graying it is difficult/ not possible to reverse. At the most you could halt the progress by modifying your lifestyle. Sleep on time, eat healthy, exercise 45 min everyday, abstain from alcohol /smoking (if you do these things). Plus, any tablet or application should be used only after being thoroughly examined by the dermatologist . So I sincerely suggest that you visit a dermatologist personally . You will definitely benefit .