7 weeks old ..Penis erection and pain
My son he is 7 weeks old.. At 26th week USG renal pelviectasis was ruled out..  Within 2 weeks I went for second opinion and doctor said kidneys are normal..  Now He often cries and couldn't tolerate penis erection.. Initially I thought it's because he gonna urinate tats why he is crying but now am noticing tat he doesn't have the urge to urinate but he cries when his penis gets erected..i am not sure whether tat erection and pain is connected with his urination.. Or it's due to renal pelviectasis.. During erection at night he cries badly and curves his body until tat erection stops. He s getting disturbed from sleep because of this erection.. This erection is lasting for few seconds then he s okay.. Wat would be the problem sir/ madam... Reply me please..

Kindly do not ignore these symptoms Consult immediately Preferably physically so your child is examined by the doctor
Urgent consult
Need urologist opinion. Consult immediately.
Penis getting erect is a normal finding. This can happen before urination or due to colic. But if there is painful or swollen scrotum; any severe pain for more than 24 hours, trouble peeing; foreskin that’s red, swollen or looks infected (if he’s not circumcised); a rash, pus or bloody penile discharge; tiny water blisters; sores; or any of those symptoms accompanied by a fever. In these conditions we have to get a physical consultation.
It might be due to  physiological phimosis, We have to examine the child. The pain might be due to colic.
please do physical consultation once .