5month old baby
Hello Doctor...my baby is 5 months old and exclusive breastfeeding, from the time he was born he had this teary eyes, to avoid infection we were asked to put Toba drops and do duct massage. However he is 5 months old and his teary eyes are still there. He follows objects when show. I came across a write-up that said that teary eyes indicate vision problems. Please advise.

Hi, Watering of the eyes is due to duct block. Continue Eye massage
Consult a paediatric Ophthalamologist
Most common reason would be lacrimal duct obstruction... So do lacrimal massage properly....consult your pediatrician for same...