5mm Stone In Mid Pole
I have a stone in my kidney measures 5mm. Can you please tell me how to overcome . Iam Also with PCOD. ED Is 21mm. My weight is 63 and height is 5'1. Irregular periods. How to overcome from all these. Is there any serious issues please let me know. Iam not satisfied what my doctor told me to do. she told me to loose weight.

Hello.. Well first coming to your kidney stone..since its 5 mm it will pass through the ureter spontaneously.but during its passage you will have pain and hence you will have to use anti spasmodics and also syrup like neeri to clear your urine...you also should drink water well... Coming to pcos..yes definitely you need to loose weight as it will automatically settle your hormonal imbalance...you need to bring about diet modifications... exercise regularly...you may also require metformin if there is less glycemic control and also ocps to regularise your periods...thank you