4white pimple penis shaft
For past 2 months I am observing white pimple like thing on his penis shaft, Earlier I thought hair follicle and will go away in sometime. but its still there and same. What it can be and whom we should consult a dermatologist or sexologist or.... can it be alot serious?
88 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

Hi You have to consult a dermatologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?