Red pimples in penis

Hi, I am having problem(red pimples) on the head part of my penis & inner skin of my penis from last 45 days. Consulted a local doctor. The doctor was saying that, it is allergy & suggested some tablets and ointment (Metacortil cream). When i am using above ointment everything is fine. But if i left for 2 days... Same thing is happening. I used 2 tubes of 10gm But it is not recovering. Give me your advice.

Doctor Answers (1) on Red pimples in penis

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. If its not some allergy, and not getting cured by the above cream, I would say you stop using it right away and seek expert advice like from a dermatologist. The lesion needs to be examined to comment on the cause of it. If you had posted a picture of what you have going on, we would have commented on what it is. There are many conditions which appear as red lesions. Apply a candid dusting powder and keep the area clean. Consult a dermatologist for exact diagnosis and treatment. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.