4 miscarriage 1 ectopic
Conception and survival of pregnancy ....thyroid problem and 1 fallopian tube removed because of ectopic ... -A ( negative) blood .

You should take appointment.with Gynae and discuss all your problem with reports.You can visit my clinic by taking appointment with practo

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+182
Chat with a sexologist
Hello.. I understand that you must be under lit of mental as well as bodily stress due to the miscarriages..you have a bad obstetric history...I would suggest you to consult an obstetrician and get a detailed workup of your case and go ahead with pregnancy...Thank you