34 weeks pregnant
Hi,I am 34 week pregnant, in my ultrasound fetus growth is showing 37 week why it so can anyone help I did my gtt in December month where value were normal

I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.

You need an antenatal check up please consult for further guidelines
Consult
variation in few weeks in USG reports and calculation from lmp is not uncommon
Regular ANCs is advisable
Balanced diet with nutritional supplements is advisable
You need to consult with your gynecologist. Some error has taken place, in calculating the weeks or repeat USG but from another radiologist. Share your LMP and recent USG with me in chat at practo! And ofcourse, don't worry and take a deep breath you are pregnant you shouldn't take stress. Thank you.
Get a repeat ultrasound done
Some error happens . Talk to gynaecologist