3 mnths & nt getting period after d&c.
Please help me to come out of all this.I had my d&c at 7th week of pregnancy on 16/02/17. I did not bleed after and have not gotten. I was given the 5 day supply of some medicine to kick start my period by my gynecologist and finished taking it in the 1st week of April and still have not gotten my period. My doctor is not giving me a reason for not returning to a normal menstrual cycle . which I have always had in the past. I am obviously very frustrated and not too happy my doctor is not explaining why I have not gotten my period.Its so f rustrating as so eager to try again. I have taken pregnancy tests and they were negative - any advice...I too am getting very frustrated with my body and the lack of normality.I'm desparately seeking any information that I can find right now. I have waited another3month for my natural period but it hasnt come...... I called the doctor and she said I was probably stressed and it will come back and to wait for some more time.please help me

It could be due to stress also. Homoeopathic treatment can help you but it is required to consult personally in such cases to go into the root cause for the same. It requires detailed case taking and observation of the patient to understand the exact reason for the same for effective treatment. I will suggest you to consult personally for the same.
Go for regular morning walk and do deep breathing exercises to destress yourself.