diabetes-icon
2-3 times toilet in a day
I will going 2-3 time toilet in a day &my weight is 63,  height 6", why this problem is produce ,& how to reduce

Dr. Rajeshwar Supekar
General Physician 7 yrs exp Pune

Hi. You may be suffering from stomach infection . you need to increase your water content and have a good diet. If problem persists then consult a physician for further treatment.
Dr. A. Kavitha
Diabetologist 24 yrs exp Vijayawada
Hello,      Are you passing urine or motion frequently..If it is urine it might be due to urine infection or diabetes.So check your FBS &  PPBS, Urine pus cells. If you are passing motion freq. then it might be due to amoebiasis or worm infestation or thyroid problem. So check thyroid profile.As you are uderweight  go and check with the physician asap.