*urgent* Fracture

My brother just had an accident and suffered multiple fracture on elbow and ankle. After x-rays the doctor suggested surgery. I have attached the reports with this message will you please tell me how serious is it, and wether the local doctor will be able to do it (he is saying he will do it it's not a big deal) or we should go to a big hospital like fortis or max. Will the injury will recover fully or will there will remain any complication ? Please reply soon.
views-icons 48 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on *urgent* Fracture

doctor profile image
Dr. Anjana Gupta (P.T.)
23 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Physiotherapist
Hello The fracture can not be treated lightly moreover when it is multiple fracture.You should go to a good orthopaedic surgeon .It is complete ortho physio centre Any Audrey you can call me who is attached to a big hospital . We are placed in Gk2 M block. Dr Anjana Gupta Physiotherapist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?