testest problem
i have testest problem one side testest was down help me and also my penis was small size i took the medican for increase the size of peins but the size was not  increase plz help me
163 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 27 yrs exp Pune
There are two parts to your question. the first part is regarding the position of one testes being lower than the other. Under normal circumstances one side is lower than the other, usually the left. You do not mention any other symptoms. If you have problem with pain, swelling, redness or other discomfort you should get examined by your doctor. The second part is regarding size of the penis. you do not mention dimensions when the penis is flaccid (not aroused) and erect(aroused). Generally length has no relationship with sexual satisfaction. There are no medicines to increase length. When the Penis is truly small only surgery can be useful. I hope this reassures you. If you are worried or concerned you should consult your doctor for examination and further advice
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.