testest problem
i have testest problem one side testest was down and  also my penis was small who to increase the size of penis solve my problem i was took medicen the size was not increase
28 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 27 yrs exp Pune
Hello Thank you for your question. Penis size cannot be increased by medication. As long as your erect penis is about 2 inches long it is sufficient for intercourse because it is only the outer 2 inches at the entrance to the vagina that has maximum sensitivity. Regarding position of the testes, it is quite normal for one side to be higher or lower than the other. Please check if you have any symptoms of Pain, swelling, discharge from the urethra. If any of these exist you should seek professional help. Hope this helps best wishes
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.