Schizophrenia

I think i have been suffering through some mental disorders..such as schizophrenia..or bipopar disorder or dementia or paranoia..i have some symptoms i.e..i have lost sometymes ability to feel ..ability to think n ability to feel and behave..and sometimes i feel changes in my mood too.i.e bipolar disirder ..help plz

Doctor Answers (1) on <p>Schizophrenia</p>

Hello,
Schizophrenia is a mental disorder which is characterised by hearing voices which noone else hears, suspiciousness that people are going to harm them etc. The  patient is so preoccupied by these thoughts that they seem to live in a different world.
Bipolar disorder is characterised by mood swings of severe depression and mania. Each episode lasts for weeks to months.
Mild mood swings lasting for a few hours is not bipolar disorder.
Dementia occurs in old age. Characterised by loosing memory, language abilities,intelligence etc.
In all these disorders. the patient is not able to function normally in work , social relations etc.
From the symptoms you have mentioned, it is unlikely that you have any of these.  please get yourself evaluated to ascertain your problem and treatment.