Pregnancy confirmation

Hi there,
I am pregnant and tested positive we're planning for kid's in the next year. What I need to do in order to avoid the pregnancy. I don't want to use the pills.

Doctor Answers (2) on <p>Pregnancy <u>confirmation</u></p>

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh Pune | Gynecologist
Termination can be easily done by taking pills. If u don't want pills then surgical abortion is an option. But pills would be better and efficient. My advice would be not to plan as u can only plan to avoid a pregnancy but cannot plan to keep pregnancy.
Thank you for your question.
If you are pregnant now and want a termination you will need to see your gynaecologist to decide which option is best for you. You have a choice of medical or surgical termination.
You may change your mind when you attend for an ultrasound examination though if you are planning a pregnancy for next year. If you decide to continue with this your due date will be sometime in May or June next year so that may be OK for you.  please take your time to discuss options and decide so you have no regrets later.
best wishes