Pain on left side stomach
Earlier I had been diagnosed by gastric problem and a lesion on my upper intestine. Git admitted in hospital due to chronic pain. After couple of days got dischraged. It was fine until past 6 months. I am getting pain all day long on my left side of stomach and pain sometimes in lower abdomen. I am scared. Plz suggest.

Dr. Hithysh BM
hello der it may be due to peptic ulcer disease kindly undergo investigation like endoscopy avoid spicy food coffee tea green leafy veg and fruits kindly consult gaastroenterologist for further evaluation and treatment.