pain in lowr back of head
Hi, I have pain in lower back of head from last2 weeks. I am undergoing treatment for low hemoglobin and low vitamin b12 & D3.I also feel dizziness and vertigo. If i get tired my heartbeat shoots up to 100/110 per min. Please suggest this headache is killing me.

Dr. Hithysh BM
hello there since you have deficiencies of iron head ache may be associated with it..once anemia resolves ur headache problem will also come down .if not its related to ophthalmological cause like refractive error.....kindly consult physician and ophthalmologist.