Marks on face
I had chicken pox when i was 3 years old.i recovered from that but the marks remained in my face now i am 23 years old.is it possible to clear that marks from face.i get pimples also please help me Can i use any oinments for this

hey, most of the people got chicken pox during childhood including me it will not leave permanent scar marks, it may be due to pimples ,its common at this age don't puncture them, let it fade on , don't touch them repeatedly , wash face twice daily , oily skin have more chances of pimples