Large breast problem.
Hello, Dr.  I am 21 years old..and i have too big breast that i don't like..pls suggest me any medicine with that i decrease my size.

Dr. Harisha N L
Breast reduction surgery, also known as reduction mammaplasty, is a procedure used to remove excess fat, tissue and skin from the breasts. If you have large breasts, you might choose to have breast reduction surgery to ease discomfort or to achieve a breast size proportionate to your body. Breast reduction surgery might also help improve your self-image and self-confidence and your ability to participate in physical activities. If you're considering breast reduction surgery, consult a  plastic surgeon. It's important to understand what breast reduction surgery entails — including possible risks and complications — as well as set realistic expectations