headache in lower back

Hi, I have pain in lower back of head. I am undergoing treatment for low hemoglobin and low vitamin b12 & D3. what could be the reason for this headache.

Doctor Answers (1) on <p>headache in lower back</p>

Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hi, Headaches are generally classified by cause: Primary headaches A primary headache is caused by problems with or overactivity of pain-sensitive structures in your head. A primary headache isn't a symptom of an underlying disease. Chemical activity in your brain, the nerves or blood vessels of your head outside your skull, or muscles of your head and neck — or some combination of these factors — may play a role in primary headaches. Some people may carry genes that make them more likely to develop such headaches. Some primary headaches can be triggered by lifestyle factors, including: Alcohol, particularly red wineCertain foods, such as processed meats that contain nitratesChanges in sleep or lack of sleepPoor postureSkipped mealsStress Secondary headaches A secondary headache is a symptom of a disease that can activate the pain-sensitive nerves of the head. Any number of conditions — varying greatly in severity — may cause secondary headaches.  Consult Neurologist....