Foreskin cut treatment .
Foreskin cut treatment that cut from one side. From 5 days its paining in wearing cloth and urination too. I think it would be cure itself but I was worng .Now it's a worried problem for me. Due to shame I try to avoid to meet the Doctor. So Plz give me suggestion that what should I do and also for betterment and cure.

Vijaykumar Aware Patil
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Ahmednagar
Yes.... Take tub bath means warm water with dettol in tube and sit in it for 20 minutes Clean affected area with dettol liquid and soap Use loose cloths Don't handle affected area more because there is more chances to get infection For medicines details ask me on private questions section