Am suffering for hairfal
Sir am 19 years old.I am facing hairfall problem from last one year , How can treat the problem there have a medicine treat problem
385 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chetan Raj
Homoeopath 7 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hair fall has got common with several people due to oily scalp, genetic, stress and many other issues like hormonal imbalances. To treat hairfall it is very much necessary to know the underlying cause. Consult a reputed homeopath who can help you in finding the underlying cause and also treat your problem with ease. Homeopathy has got a permanent solution for your hairfall problems. For further quiries and treatment consult a good homeopath.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.