Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime
Dr. Jagdish Chaturvedi

Dr. Jagdish Chaturvedi

Profile is claimed

MBBS, DNB - Otorhinolaryngology

ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist


8 Years Experience Overall  (8 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

Dr. Jagdish Chaturvedi is an Endoscopic sinus surgeon who primarily focuses on treating Acute and chronic sinusitis. He specializes in office based balloon sinuplasty procedures which are the latest and most affordable minimally invasive treatment for sinusitis.

1 clinic for General Consultation

General Consultation
Search procedure

Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore

Fortis Hospital


154/9, Landmark: Opposite IIM-B, Bangalore

Get Directions

+ 29

Tue, Thu

02:00 - 04:00

Max. 60 mins wait + Verified details
Looking to consult for surgery?
Get Expert help for all your hospital needs

Common questions & answers

Q: Who is Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: An ear-nose-throat (ENT) doctor specializes in the treatment of conditions related to the ear, nose, and throat. Otorhinolaryngologist is another name by which an ENT doctor is referred to. ENT is a branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders and conditions of the ear, nose, throat, and related areas of the head and neck.

Q: Is an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist and an Otorhinolaryngologist different?

A: Otorhinolaryngologist is a doctor who treats conditions related to the ear, nose and throat. The more commonly used name to refer to an otorhinolaryngologist is an ENT specialist. Any health conditions that involves the ear, nose and throat are treated by an ENT doctor.ENT doctors administer medication or do surgical procedures to correct any physical defects in these organs.

Q: Does one need a referral to consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: Generally, a person can consult an ENT specialist by taking a prior appointment. Those who have not booked an appointment can walk into the doctor’s clinic and wait in a queue for a consultation. In some cases, a patient may be referred to by another doctor or general physician to an ENT specialist. Such people may consult with a referral

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of sinusitis?

A: An ENT specialist deals with problems related to ear, nose, and throat. A chronic infection of the sinuses causes sinusitis. You may visit a primary care doctor for sinusitis problem, but an ENT is the final authority to treat the condition. The sinuses are interconnected parts to the ear and nose, so an ENT is the best for treating sinusitis.

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of injury to head and neck?

A: When a person gets injured in the head and neck, the first doctor that handles the case may be a trauma specialist or a neurologist. An ENT specialist deals with ear, nose, and throat, and related areas of head and neck. For better clarity of the impact of the injury, diagnosis and treatment consultation with an ENT is required

Awards and Recognitions

Stanford India Biodesign Fellowship - 2012
Author of “Inventing Medical Devices – A perspective from India”


MBBS - Sri Siddhartha Medical College & Research, 2006
DNB - Otorhinolaryngology - St John's Medical College, Bangalore, 2011


Association of Otolaryngologists of India (AOI)
Foundation for Head and Neck Oncology (FHNO)


View all (6)
2013 - 2015 Associate ENT at Apollo Hospital
2012 - 2013 Consultant ENT at Fortis Hospital
2009 - 2011 PG Resident ENT at St. Johns Medical College
2008 - 2009 NPG JR Psychiatry at NIMHANS
2007 - 2008 Resident at Sagar Apollo


78403 Karnataka Medical Council, 2007
Report an Error