Visited For RCT - Root Canal Treatment
I do not recommend the doctor
Hoped for better: Doctor friendlinessTreatment satisfactionValue for money
Dear Murali Firstly let me recall my engagements in 2007. I visited to see you for myself and my wife. For me root canal and fixing crown and for my wife it was bringing one tooth to the front. For both of us you had said it will be 15000 Indian rupees before the treatment. I said we will proceed and unfortunately my wife didn't want to proceed with her engagements with you because of your shoddy and unhygienic clinic. I continued .. you did a decent root canal treatment but for crown fixing It was clearly discussed multiple times I would like have the best crown. . Full ceramic and all ceramic ONLY.. After completing the procedures, you charged me same 15k which was exhorbitant and much more than standard cost for the treatment. I paid even though that was for including for my wife's treatment ..Till last week when I met you for similar treatment I was thinking that I had the full ceramic crown till such time you mentioned there is some mental in it. I was shaken disappointed and crest fallen because the person who known to me for decades despite paying the money had cheated me..you continue to justify by saying that there was no full ceramic crown during that time in 2007 and continued to lie and multiple times and contradicted your own statements. Please understand every engagement is based on trust..I trusted you and you betrayed the trust and provided me a substandard stuff. Despite this I was ok to share what I felt and my disappointment. This time I wanted you to share exact details what you would be giving me which make of crown and quality of crown etc.. You maintained there are no brands etc.. ... Please for god sake my advise to you in this current Internet world when everything is available on net.. you need to be truthful.. .rather saying that you would throw patients our from your office asking questions rather answering patiently. Reflect upon yourself.. I will give one more chance to engage.. I will wait for a week if I don't get a positive response I will go ahead transferring money for your work to you bank and then proceed with somebody else.....