Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime
Dr. Yatish R

Dr. Yatish R



Medical Registration Verified

Dr. Yatish R is a Orthopedist He completed MBBS from Dr B R Ambedkar medical college in 2001. He is a member of Indian Medical Association (IMA) and Karnataka Orthopaedic Association. Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Fracture Treatment,Joint Replacement Surgery and Spinal Surgery etc.

No clinic is associated with this doctor.
If you are looking to book an appointment, find Orthopedist near you who are available right now.
Find Orthopedist

Common questions & answers

Q: Who is an Orthopaedist?

A: An orthopaedist is a medical doctor who specializes in diagnosis and treatment of disorders related to the skeletal system. An orthopaedic doctor attends to any disorder or condition or injury pertaining to the bones, muscles, joints, and ligaments associated with the skeletal system. These medical professionals treat conditions like arthritis, back pain, sports injuries, and leg and foot pain

Q: What is the difference between an Orthopaedist and an Orthopaedic surgeon?

A: Orthopaedists are sometimes mistakenly referred to as orthopaedic surgeons. An orthopaedist deals with conditions related to the musculoskeletal system. He provides pre-surgical consultation and post-surgical follow up. An orthopaedic surgeon provides same care as orthopaedist, but performs surgery as well. He performs surgery to cure back pain, ruptured discs, bone tumours, carpal tunnel, arthritis and other injuries.

Q: Does an Orthopaedist treat foot and ankle related problems?

A: Yes, an orthopaedist deals with musculoskeletal problems within the body. Problems related to foot and ankle fall under this category. Common foot problems like bunions, ankle sprains, arthritis, and sports injury are treated by an orthopaedist. Diagnosis of foot and ankle related problems are done through imaging tests. The mode of treatment depends on the severity of the problem.

Q: Does one need a doctor referral to see an Orthopaedist?

A: One can consult an orthopaedist by booking an appointment. Consultation with the orthopaedist is conducted in his/her clinic or at a healthcare centre. In some cases, patients go to a general physician for any condition or disorder related to the musculoskeletal system. Once preliminary investigation is done, the general physician may refer the patient to an orthopaedist for further examination.

Q: Does an Orthopaedist treat sport injuries?

A: Sport injuries are mostly related to the musculoskeletal system. Injuries like ligament tear, sprains, fractures, muscle pull, or bruises are commonly encountered in sports. An orthopaedist is the right medical doctor to consult for sport injuries. After physical examination, the orthopaedist may ask for imaging tests for confirming the extent of damage and then treat accordingly.


Awards and Recognitions

Presented paper on Non ossifying Fibroma in KOACON 2006 held in Dharwad - 2013
Presented paper on Intramedullary Osteoid Osteoma of Tibia in KOACON 2007 in February 2007. - 2013
Presented papers & Case Reports regularly in Bangalore Orthopaedic Society meetings. - 2013


MBBS - Dr B R Ambedkar medical college, 2001


Indian Medical Association (IMA)
Karnataka Orthopaedic Association


Consultant Othoprdic surgeon at Moulya Ortho & Dental Clinic


62245 Karnataka Medical Council, 2002
Report an Error