Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime
Dr. Ramesh K. Kaulgud

Dr. Ramesh K. Kaulgud

Profile is claimed


ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist


Pediatric Otorhinolaryngologist


21 Years Experience Overall  (21 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

98% (423 votes)

Dr. Ramesh is a Renowned ENT Surgeon Practicing for the last 20 Years. He has his Private Clinic in Hanumanthanagar, beside this he also Practices in Many other hospitals namely Vinayaka Hospital, Radhakrishna Hospital etc. His Field of Interest includes Micro Ear Surgery, Endoscopic Sinus Surgery and Rhinoplasty

Basavanagudi, Bangalore

Sanjeevini ENT Clinic


8, 4th Cross, Dr Shivaram Karanth Road, Hanumanthnagar, Bangalore, Landmark: Ganesh Bhavan, Bangalore

Get Directions

+ 2

Mon - Sat

06:30 - 09:00


Common questions & answers

Q: Who is Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: An ear-nose-throat (ENT) doctor specializes in the treatment of conditions related to the ear, nose, and throat. Otorhinolaryngologist is another name by which an ENT doctor is referred to. ENT is a branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders and conditions of the ear, nose, throat, and related areas of the head and neck.

Q: Is an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist and an Otorhinolaryngologist different?

A: Otorhinolaryngologist is a doctor who treats conditions related to the ear, nose and throat. The more commonly used name to refer to an otorhinolaryngologist is an ENT specialist. Any health conditions that involves the ear, nose and throat are treated by an ENT doctor.ENT doctors administer medication or do surgical procedures to correct any physical defects in these organs.

Q: Does one need a referral to consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: Generally, a person can consult an ENT specialist by taking a prior appointment. Those who have not booked an appointment can walk into the doctor’s clinic and wait in a queue for a consultation. In some cases, a patient may be referred to by another doctor or general physician to an ENT specialist. Such people may consult with a referral

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of sinusitis?

A: An ENT specialist deals with problems related to ear, nose, and throat. A chronic infection of the sinuses causes sinusitis. You may visit a primary care doctor for sinusitis problem, but an ENT is the final authority to treat the condition. The sinuses are interconnected parts to the ear and nose, so an ENT is the best for treating sinusitis.

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of injury to head and neck?

A: When a person gets injured in the head and neck, the first doctor that handles the case may be a trauma specialist or a neurologist. An ENT specialist deals with ear, nose, and throat, and related areas of head and neck. For better clarity of the impact of the injury, diagnosis and treatment consultation with an ENT is required


MBBS - University Of Mysore, India, 1987
MS - ENT - Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore, 1999


Indian Medical Association (IMA)
Indian Society of Otology
Association of Otolaryngologists of India (AOI)


1996 - 1999 Post Graduate at Bangalore Medical College
2001 - Present Consultant at Vinayaka Hospital
2004 - Present Consultant at RadhaKrishna Hospital
2000 - Present Owner and Doctor at Sanjeevini ENT Clinic


25892 Karnataka Medical Council, 1987
Report an Error