Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime

Dr. Belgami Mohammed Saad

Dr. Belgami Mohammed Saad

Dr. Belgami Mohammed Saad

Claim this profile

MBBS, MS - General Surgery, Diploma in Urology, FRCS - Urology



38 Years Experience Overall  (23 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

Dr. Belgami Mohammed Saad is a Urologist in Frazer Town, Bangalore and has an experience of 38 years in this field. Dr. Belgami Mohammed Saad practices at Santosh Hospital in Frazer Town, Bangalore. The doctor completed MBBS from Bellary Medical College in 1982,MS - General Surgery from J.S.S Medical College, Mysore in 1986 and Diploma in Urology from University College London in 1997.

Frazer Town, Bangalore

Santosh Hospital


6/1, Promenade Road, Landmark: Near Coles Park, Bangalore

Get Directions

Mon - Sat

11:00 - 11:30


Common questions & answers

Q: Who is a urologist?

A: A urologist is a doctor specially trained in and who treats diseases of the urinary tract in both males and females. Urologists may also treat diseases of the male reproductive system.

Q: What diseases can urologists treat?

A: Urologists commonly treat diseases such as urinary tract infections (UTI), cystistis, urinary incontinence, bladder stones, kidney stones,cancers, prostate enlargements, scrotal diseases. etc.

Q: What is the difference between an urologist and a nephrologist?

A: A nephrologist is a medical physician who specially treats complex diseases that affect the kidneys such as nephritis, kidney stones, polycystic kidney disease, and acute and chronic kidney failure. An urologist treats the urinary tract system in both men and women.

Q: When should I visit a urologist?

A: One should visit a urologist if there are symptoms such as burning and pain during urination, presence of blood in urine, pain in abdomen, incontinence or repeated urinary tract infections (UTIs).

Q: Can a urologist treat diseases of the female reproductive system?

A: Urologists can treat common illnesses in females such as urinary tract infections, bladder inflammations, prolapse and cancers. For conditions related to uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, they are referred to a gynecologist.



View all (4)
MBBS - Bellary Medical College, 1982
MS - General Surgery - J.S.S Medical College, Mysore, 1986
Diploma in Urology - University College London, 1997


22544 Karnataka Medical Council, 1983
Report an Error