Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime
Dr. Balasubramanyam A M

Dr. Balasubramanyam A M

Profile is claimed


ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist


25 Years Experience Overall  (25 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

93% (28 votes)

Dr. Balasubramanyam A M is a ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist in Koramangala, Bangalore and has an experience of 25 years in this field. Dr. Balasubramanyam A M practices at Dr Balasubramanyam Clinic in Koramangala, Bangalore. He completed MBBS from J.S.S Medical College, Mysore in 1990 and MS - ENT from Government Medical College , Bellary in 1992. He is a member of Indian Society of Otology. Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Speech Audiometry,Hearing Aid Fitting,Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and Throat,Speaking Difficulty and Nasal Endoscopy etc.

Koramangala, Bangalore

Dr Balasubramanyam Clinic


#326, 17th 'C' Main, 5th Block, Koramangala, Landmark: Near to Jyothi Nivas College., Bangalore

Get Directions

Mon - Sat

05:30 - 08:30


10:30 - 12:30


Common questions & answers

Q: Who is Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: An ear-nose-throat (ENT) doctor specializes in the treatment of conditions related to the ear, nose, and throat. Otorhinolaryngologist is another name by which an ENT doctor is referred to. ENT is a branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders and conditions of the ear, nose, throat, and related areas of the head and neck.

Q: Is an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist and an Otorhinolaryngologist different?

A: Otorhinolaryngologist is a doctor who treats conditions related to the ear, nose and throat. The more commonly used name to refer to an otorhinolaryngologist is an ENT specialist. Any health conditions that involves the ear, nose and throat are treated by an ENT doctor.ENT doctors administer medication or do surgical procedures to correct any physical defects in these organs.

Q: Does one need a referral to consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: Generally, a person can consult an ENT specialist by taking a prior appointment. Those who have not booked an appointment can walk into the doctor’s clinic and wait in a queue for a consultation. In some cases, a patient may be referred to by another doctor or general physician to an ENT specialist. Such people may consult with a referral

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of sinusitis?

A: An ENT specialist deals with problems related to ear, nose, and throat. A chronic infection of the sinuses causes sinusitis. You may visit a primary care doctor for sinusitis problem, but an ENT is the final authority to treat the condition. The sinuses are interconnected parts to the ear and nose, so an ENT is the best for treating sinusitis.

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of injury to head and neck?

A: When a person gets injured in the head and neck, the first doctor that handles the case may be a trauma specialist or a neurologist. An ENT specialist deals with ear, nose, and throat, and related areas of head and neck. For better clarity of the impact of the injury, diagnosis and treatment consultation with an ENT is required


Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and Throat
Speaking Difficulty
Hearing Loss
Head and Neck Pain


MBBS - J.S.S Medical College, Mysore, 1990
MS - ENT - Government Medical College , Bellary, 1992


Indian Society of Otology


30843 Karnataka Medical Council, 1990
Report an Error