Consulted Dr. Ramya (Prosthodontist) for RCT - Root Canal Treatment
I recommend the doctor
Happy with: Doctor friendlinessExplanation of the health issueTreatment satisfactionValue for money
- The x-ray was done first, and it was sent to me in my email a/c as well.
- The doctor diagnosed the x-ray and condition and explained to me about
the treatment procedure methodically.
- Was asked to get the procedure done according to my date/time but sooner.
- She informed what all necessary things to follow before/after the treatment
- Medications and type of food intake were explained properly.
- The ambience of the clinic, it calms you down somehow.
- The analysis and explanation of the reports and condition.
- She personally carried out the RCT. Not like in other clinics where you book
for a doctor and another person does the procedure.
- Pain is near to zero, it's just the anaesthesia injection which you will feel,
but it's negligible and can be compared to a prick.
Overall it was a good experience. I will share this experience with my relatives, friends and colleagues too.
Dr. Ramya replied
Thank you 😊