Consulted Dr. Anuradha Ayyar (Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon) for Visual Field Test
I do not recommend the doctor
Hoped for better: Doctor friendliness
Doctor should be friendly while treating kids. My kid is just 5 years old but doctors approach was not polite and friendly towards my kid.
Dr. Anuradha Ayyar replied
Thank you for taking time to write a feedback. But your feedback is quite unfair and one sided. Here is why:
1. Firstly, you visited for your child's headache, not for visual field test as you have mentioned here in the feedback.
2. You were late for your said Appointment, and we still accomodated you without a word regarding that.
3. While our average time given per patient is 20-25 minutes, you were in the hospital for close to 40 minutes. During which we have answered every question you asked. Many of which you asked repeatedly. We have been patient and polite enough in replying to them.
4. Your child was reasonably cooperative and we did all that was possible examination wise considering his age. We got the information we needed to diagnose him "prima facie" as you had quoted. Dilated examination and refraction is for later as clearly mentioned and explained multiple times.
5. While you mentioned your reasons for disappointment, you fail to mention, the time we gave you, the fact we answered every question, we are confident with our diagnosis prima facie, even if that diagnosis may not have been what you wished to hear.
We wish you a good year and good health.