What is the cost of different components of In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) in Pune?
Cost of In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is associated with multiple components including Pre-procedure charge, procedure charge, Post-procedure charge, and daycare [stay in the hospital], etc.
Following is the common amount for a specific component of IVF procedure in pune:
- Pre-Procedure amount:- Rs. 8,000 (Ultrasound, Semen analysis)
- Post Procedure amount:- Rs.2,500
- Surgery cost [depends on cycles]:- Rs.90,000 - Rs. 3,00,000
- Donor egg and own sperm:- Rs. 2,50,000
- Average injection (own sperm and egg):- Rs. 2,00,000
- Own egg and own sperm:- Rs. 1,00,000
- Donor sperm (ICSI):- Rs. 2,50,000 to Rs.3,00,000
- Daycare Cost:- Rs.3,000