1. How much does Bariatric Surgery cost?
Minimum expenses for Bariatric Surgery in Pune starts from Rs.1,80,000
Average amount to be paid for Bariatric Surgery in Pune is approximately Rs.2,21,800
Maximum charges for Bariatric Surgery in Pune rise up to Rs.2,50,000
Cost varies based on the method/approach chosen to execute Bariatric Surgery other factors that may affect the cost are:
- Medical Condition
- Type of Facility(Hospital) & Room that you opt for
- Post Surgical Complications
- Recovery time.
- The method used for Bariatric Surgery
2. What are the risks and complications of Bariatric Surgery?
Risks and complications of Bariatric surgery are:
- Breathing problems, excessive bleeding, blood clots
- Dumping syndrome, leakage in the intestinal system, infection
- Gallstones, hernias, bowel obstruction, ulcers, etc
- Hypoglycemia (low levels of glucose)
3. Who are the best surgeons for Bariatric Surgery?
Bariatric Surgery is performed by a qualified Gastroenterologist or Surgeon who is well experienced in performing bariatric surgery.
4. What is Bariatric Surgery?
Bariatric surgery is done to aid weight loss by reducing the size of the stomach to restrict and decrease the amount of food consumed and thus, the individual will be consuming lesser calories
5. What are the types of Bariatric Surgery?
- Laparoscopic adjustable gastric band
- Sleeve gastrectomy (gastric sleeve)
- Gastric bypass
- Biliopancreatic diversion with duodenal switch