What is the cost of different components of Spine Surgery in Mumbai?
Expenses for Spine Surgery comprises multiple parts like pre-surgery cost, surgery cost, and post-surgery cost, implant cost, medical cost, and daycare [stay in the hospital], etc.
Approximate cost for each part of Spine Surgery in Mumbai is the following:
- Pre-surgery cost:- Rs. 10,000 [MRI, CT-scan, X-ray, and blood tests]
- Surgery cost:- Rs.2,20,000 to Rs.2,75,000
- Implant cost:- Rs.50,000 approximately [Rods, plates, and screws]
- Follow-up consultation:- Rs.600 [for 1 session]
- Physiotherapy:- Rs.600 [for 1 session]
- Medicine cost:- Rs.2,000
- Should stay in ICU for 1 day [Rs.6,000]
- Should stay in the hospital room for up to 4 days [Rs.16,000]