1. How much does Bariatric Surgery cost?
Minimum charges for Bariatric Surgery in Mumbai starts from Rs.1,85,000
Average cost for Bariatric Surgery in Mumbai is approximately Rs.3,28,300
Maximum price for Bariatric Surgery in Mumbai may rise up to Rs.5,00,000
Some factors may affect the cost of Bariatric Surgery in Mumbai and they are:
- Medical Condition
- Type of Facility(Hospital) & Room that you opt for
- Post Surgical Complications
- Time to recovery
- The method used for Bariatric Surgery
2. What are the risks and complications of Bariatric Surgery?
Following are the risks and complications of Bariatric Surgery:
- Excessive bleeding, Blood clots
- Lung or breathing problem.Infection
- Leakage in your intestinal system
- Reactions to anesthesia"
3. Who are the best surgeons for Bariatric Surgery?
- A qualified Gastroenterologist
- A Surgeon who is well experienced in performing bariatric surgery
4. What is Bariatric Surgery?
Bariatric Surgery is done to reduce the size of the stomach which aids in weight loss by decreasing the food intake.
5. What are the types of Bariatric Surgery?
- Laparoscopic adjustable gastric band
- Sleeve gastrectomy (gastric sleeve)
- Gastric bypass
- Biliopancreatic diversion with duodenal switch