ILS Hospitals, Salt Lake - Kolkata
ILS Hospitals, Salt Lake was established in the year 2000 and has become the pioneer in laparoscopic surgeries in eastern India. This is a multispecialty hospital consisting of more than 80 beds, 3 advanced operation theaters, and an excellent intensive therapy unit. This facility is appreciated as the center of excellence in performing minimally invasive bariatric surgery. The mission of this hospital is to implement high-quality healthcare solutions to patients with a committed and qualified team of doctors and other staff.
- Laboratory services
- Radiology & imaging services
- Pediatric ward
- 24X7 pharmacy & emergency services
- Ambulance services
- Cardiac care unit
- Intensive therapy unit
- Health checkup packages
- Suite rooms
- ITU/ICU beds
- NICU level 1,2,3 rooms
- Pulmonary and chest medicine
- Emergency and critical care
- Gynae endoscopic surgery
- General and laparoscopic surgery
- General medicine
- Cardiac surgery
- Diabetology & endocrinology
- Orthopedic & joint replacements
- Plastic surgery
- Pediatric surgery
- Geriatric medicine
- Gastrointestinal and colorectal disorders
- Bariatric surgery
- Patients have the right to know the information on the treatment plan, healthcare needs and expected cost of the treatment.
- The patient needs to sign the informed consent before any procedure. (e.g. blood transfusion, anesthesia, surgery, invasive/high-risk procedure/treatment)
- Patient have the right to get protection from physical abuse or negligence.
- The right to have respectful treatment and privacy during investigation procedures and treatments.
- Patient have the right to seek a second opinion about their health care.
- Patients can access their medical records.
- They have the right to raise a complaint against any issues.
- Patient have the right to make a decision regarding their health care and physicians should explain the consequences of accepting/refusing the treatment.
- The patient should provide complete and accurate information regarding the name, address, and other information.
- Patients should cooperate with the hospital authority and follow the rules and policies of the hospital.
- The patient should give complete and detailed information about his/her health, including ongoing illness, medical history, and hospitalizations.
- If the patient does not know what the physician tells about the diagnosis and treatment, they can ask questions for clarifications.
- The patient should inform the physician about the expected problems by following the prescribed medication and can ask for alternative therapies.
- The patient should maintain punctuality in case of appointments. Prior information should be given in case of any cancelation or rescheduling of appointments.
- The patient should follow the prescribed treatment plan and attend the follow-ups regularly.
- Not to take any medications without a physician’s prescription.
- Patients should treat doctors, support staff and other patients with respect.
- Seek emergency treatment if the condition of the patient worsens.
- Patients should accept the measures taken by the hospital regarding the privacy of medical records.
- Patients should provide complete and correct information for insurance claims and make sure bills should pay in time without any delay.
- Please contact the blood bank for any requirements at the Agartala unit
- Follow the appointment timing and visiting hours
- Obey safety and security procedures of the hospital
- Behave in a respectful manner with all the medical and paramedical staff
- Must leave the hospital during a fire alarm
- Obey the advice by the nursing staff/ security to leave the patient area for the benefit of the patients
- Smoking and consumption of alcohol or any other intoxicating substances are prohibited in the hospital area
- Should not sit or lie on the floors in hospital premises
- Please avoid carrying expensive and unnecessary items to the hospital
- Do not interfere with the patient’s treatment plans
- Do not disturb other patients
- Caretakers are not permitted to administer any medication to the patient
- Loud noise or abusive language is not permitted in the hospital premises
- Shouldn’t cause damage to hospital property
- Do not misbehave with hospital staff
- Do not use candles, lighters, matchboxes, etc. as they can trigger the sensitive smoke detector system
Location Selector in Kolkata:
- ILS Hospitals, Salt Lake - Kolkata
- ILS Hospitals, Dumdum Road- Kolkata
- ILS Hospitals, Agartala - Kolkata
- ILS Hospitals, Howrah - Kolkata
Mon-Sun: 9 am to 9 pm
- 9 am to 10 am
- 5 pm to 7 pm
- 9 am to 10 am
- 5 pm to 7 pm