1. How much does Bariatric Surgery cost?
Minimum amount to be paid in Gurgaon for Bariatric Surgery starts from Rs.2,28,000
Average expenses in Gurgaon for Bariatric Surgery is approximately Rs.3,03,750
Maximum charges in Gurgaon for Bariatric Surgery rises up to Rs.3,50,000
Price of Bariatric Surgery in Gurgaon may vary due to the following factors:
- Medical Condition
- Type of Facility(Hospital) & Room that you opt for
- Post Surgical Complications
- Time to recovery
- The method used for Bariatric Surgery
2. What are the risks and complications of Bariatric Surgery?
Complications and risks associated with Bariatric Surgery are:
- Lung or breathing problem
- Excessive bleeding, Blood clots
- Leakage in your intestinal system, Infection
- Reactions to anesthesia
- Gallstones, Hernias, Bowel obstruction, Ulcers, etc.
- Hypoglycemia (low levels of glucose)
- Dumping syndrome
3. Who are the best surgeons for Bariatric Surgery?
Bariatric Surgery can be performed by a qualified Gastroenterologist or a surgeon who is well experienced in performing bariatric surgery.
4. What is Bariatric Surgery?
Bariatric Surgery assists in weight loss by reducing the size of the stomach which restricts or decreases the food intake.
5. What are the types of Bariatric Surgery?
- Laparoscopic adjustable gastric band
- Sleeve gastrectomy (gastric sleeve)
- Gastric bypass
- Biliopancreatic diversion with duodenal switch