Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime
Dr. Sachin Goel

Dr. Sachin Goel

Profile is claimed


ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist

25 Years Experience Overall  (19 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

94% (64 votes)

Dr Sachin Goel, ear nose & throat specialist practices in Aanya Ent Clinic & Shanti Gopal Hospital.

Indirapuram, Ghaziabad

Aanya ENT Clinic


VPU-11, Upper Ground Floor, Shipra Vista Plaza, Landmark: Near Shipra Post Office, Ghaziabad

Get Directions

+ 1

Mon - Sat

01:00 - 02:00
06:00 - 09:00


11:01 - 01:00


Common questions & answers

Q: Where does Dr. Sachin Goel practice?

A: Dr. Sachin Goel practices at Aanya ENT Clinic - Indirapuram. The doctor also provides online video consultation through Practo.

Q: How can I take Dr. Sachin Goel's appointment ?

A: You can take Dr. Sachin Goel's appointment online through Practo for video consultation with the doctor.

Q: Why do patients visit Dr. Sachin Goel?

A: Patients frequently visit Dr. Sachin Goel for Ear Micro Surgery, Microsurgery of the Larynx, Thyroid Surgery. To see more reasons visit the doctor's profile on Practo.

Q: What is Dr. Sachin Goel's rating?

A: Dr. Sachin Goel has been recommended by 60 patients and has recieved stories from 40 patients. You can read detailed reviews of the doctor on Practo.

Q: What is Dr. Sachin Goel's education qualification?

A: Dr. Sachin Goel has the following qualifications - MBBS, MS - ENT. You can book the doctor through the doctor's profile on Practo.


Hearing Impairment
Speech Impairment
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Sleep Apnea
Revision Ear Surgery
Head and Neck Infections
Hearing, Speech Impairment

Awards and Recognitions

Gold Medalist in ENT, Delhi University - 2002
Comparison of High Frequency Audiometry results, Pre-operatively and Post-operatively in Stapes Surgery - 2001


MBBS - University of Delhi, 1996
MS - ENT - University of Delhi, 2002


Association of Otolaryngologists of India (AOI)
Association of Otolaryngologists of Delhi
Indian Medical Association (IMA, West Ghaziabad)


2008 - Present Coordinator of Department at Shanti Gopal Hopsital
2005 - Present Owner at Aanya ENT Clinic


16931 Medical Council of India (MCI), 1998
7023 Delhi Medical Council, 2000
Report an Error
Contact Clinic to book appointment
Aanya ENT Clinic
Change Clinic