Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime
Dr. Mala Bhattacharjee

Dr. Mala Bhattacharjee

Claim this profile


ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist


25 Years Experience Overall  (19 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

Dr. Mala Bhattacharjee is a ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist in Ghazipur, Delhi and has an experience of 25 years in this field. Dr. Mala Bhattacharjee practices at Mala Bhattacharjee Clinic in Ghazipur, Delhi and Max Super Speciality Hospital in Vaishali, Ghaziabad. She completed MBBS from Silchar Medical College,Assam in 1995 and MS - ENT from Silchar Medical College,Assam in 2001. She is a member of Delhi Medical Council,Delhi Medical Association (DMA) and Medical Council of India (MCI). Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment,Ear Drum Repair,Sinonasal Malignancies,Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Ear Wax (Cerumen) Removal etc.

2 clinics for General Consultation

General Consultation
Search procedure

Ghazipur, Delhi

Mala Bhattacharjee Clinic

5/647, Sector 5, Vaishali, Ghazipur. Landmark: Opp. Ramparas Green Gate No.3., Delhi

Get Directions

Mon - Sat

07:30 - 09:00


Common questions & answers

Q: Who is Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: An ear-nose-throat (ENT) doctor specializes in the treatment of conditions related to the ear, nose, and throat. Otorhinolaryngologist is another name by which an ENT doctor is referred to. ENT is a branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders and conditions of the ear, nose, throat, and related areas of the head and neck.

Q: Is an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist and an Otorhinolaryngologist different?

A: Otorhinolaryngologist is a doctor who treats conditions related to the ear, nose and throat. The more commonly used name to refer to an otorhinolaryngologist is an ENT specialist. Any health conditions that involves the ear, nose and throat are treated by an ENT doctor.ENT doctors administer medication or do surgical procedures to correct any physical defects in these organs.

Q: Does one need a referral to consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: Generally, a person can consult an ENT specialist by taking a prior appointment. Those who have not booked an appointment can walk into the doctor’s clinic and wait in a queue for a consultation. In some cases, a patient may be referred to by another doctor or general physician to an ENT specialist. Such people may consult with a referral

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of sinusitis?

A: An ENT specialist deals with problems related to ear, nose, and throat. A chronic infection of the sinuses causes sinusitis. You may visit a primary care doctor for sinusitis problem, but an ENT is the final authority to treat the condition. The sinuses are interconnected parts to the ear and nose, so an ENT is the best for treating sinusitis.

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of injury to head and neck?

A: When a person gets injured in the head and neck, the first doctor that handles the case may be a trauma specialist or a neurologist. An ENT specialist deals with ear, nose, and throat, and related areas of head and neck. For better clarity of the impact of the injury, diagnosis and treatment consultation with an ENT is required


MBBS - Silchar Medical College,Assam, 1995
MS - ENT - Silchar Medical College,Assam, 2001


Delhi Medical Council
Delhi Medical Association (DMA)
Medical Council of India (MCI)


2005 - 2016 senior consultant at fortis hospital
2010 - 2016 consultant at aarogya hospital


18234 Delhi Medical Council, 2003
Report an Error