Fortis Escorts, Faridabad
Faridabad Fortis Escorts is a 210 bedded multispeciality hospital in Haryana with well-experienced surgeons, doctors, nurses, paramedics, and technicians. This hospital is well known for its 24x7 services all over the Faridabad. Fortis Escorts Faridabad is one of the NABH accredited hospitals in Haryana and is the only hospital in Faridabad that has implanted a leadless pacemaker. In 2019 this hospital has ranked 8 in Delhi NCR’s private hospitals. 1n 2018, Fortis Escorts Faridabad has awarded with “Center for Excellence in Emergency Medicine” and also as “Best Cardiac Hospital” by Chief Minister of Haryana. Experienced physicians, surgeons, and other hospital staff provide compassionate and best patient care.
Meaning of the Fortis Logo:
The logo of the Fortis brand is a symbol of human values such as trust, ethics, service, and quality. The union of the green color hands and a red dot stands for Fortis’ approach to healthcare. The green color of hands is representative of health, nurturing, generosity, wellbeing, and compassion. The red dot represents energy, spirituality, courage, and a symbol of good luck.
- To admit a patient in the Fortis Escorts Hospital Faridabad, one should get an admission note from the doctor and need to give it to the admission counter.
- If the patient is insured, then the patient will be sent to the insurance desk.
- A Unique Identification Number [UID] will be generated for the patient and all the medical records will be kept and saved by the hospital for future reference.
- The discharge process will be handled by the respective IP co-ordinators.
- The unused medicines will be returned, and a discharge summary will be prepared by the concerned department.
- If any discharge medicines or medical devices are prescribed, then the doctor will explain how to use them.
- Finally, the bill will be handed over to either patient or caretaker.
Guideline for Visitors:
- Fortis Escorts considers the family & friends of the patients as an important part of the recovery process. At the time of admission, passes for visitors will be issued and all the visitors are requested to wear these passes while on the premises of the hospital.
- For the safety of the patients, the visitors are limited during visiting hours.
- Visitors under 12 years old are restricted on patient floors to protect children from any infections.
- Before & after visiting, sanitation of hands is mandatory.
- Mobile phone use is prohibited in the areas where patient monitoring & medical equipment are in operation.
Patient & Attendant Responsibilities:
- Provide complete and right information including full name, address, date of birth, name of the insurance company, past illness, and medical details.
- Updating the doctors and nurses about the effectiveness of the treatment or operation.
- Should bring only necessary items to the hospital, leave valuables at home.
- By hospital rules and safety regulations, noise levels must be as low as possible while talking or attending a phone call.
- The attendant or patient handles keeping appointments on time. If not, call the doctor or hospital.
Patient & Attendant Rights:
- Being a patient or caregiver, you have the right to be treated with respect, dignity, and compassion in a safe and clean environment.
- Protection to your privacy and confidentiality in treatment options, and examinations.
- A clear and detailed explanation by the doctor about the diagnosis, benefits, and risks of each treatment.
- Protection from physical mistreatment and carelessness.
- Either patient or attendant can request a copy of their medical records.
Location Selector in Faridabad:
Fortis Escorts Hospital - Faridabad
Fortis Escorts Faridabad is a multispeciality hospital that comprises several experienced physicians, surgeons, and other hospital staff. This hospital is the Center of Excellence for:
- Emergency medical services
- General surgery
- Critical care
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Orthopaedic & Joint replacement
- Bariatric & Metabolic surgery
Facilities provided by Fortis Escorts-Faridabad Hospital are:
- Emergency & Trauma services
- International patient care
- Diagnostic center
- Operation theatres
- Ambulance service
- Blood banks
- ATM services
- Car parking
- Guest relation manager
Visiting hours for in-patient wards:
- In-wards - 10 am to 11 am
- 4 pm to 7 pm
- ICU - 11:30 am to 12:30 pm
- 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm