Appointment Experience Score
This score is determined by wait time, appointment cancellations, appointment no-shows and clinic ratings.

Dr. R K Suri

Leaving without booking an appointment?
However, there are more Psychologists in Dwarka, Delhi.
Dr. R K Suri - Psychologist

Dr. R K Suri

PhD - Clinical Psychology , MA - Applied Psychology , M.Phil - Clinical Psychology

Clinical Psychologist , 32 Years Experience

Dr.R K Suri, is a trained professional chartered Clinical Psychologist, having more than 30 years of experience, in Hypnotherapy, Psychoanalysis, Neuropsycholog more..

Anger management- urgent

I got married to my love but against her parents will. her expectations of grand marriage were not met and that's why she is angry with my family. apart from this several issues happened between her and my family as she is very negative and always interpret words of my family in negative way. She is also behaving like a psycho like yelling at me, at my family. She is mad behind cleanliness and my family is in a village where such cleanliness cannot be maintained. whenever she sees such things she fights with my family. we live in Delhi and very rarely goes to my village but she always fights with my mother. today she saw cockroach on her bed and started fighting with my mother, pushed my mother and hit herself on wall and blamed that my 8 months old daughter vomited becoz of the cockroaches and then left the home and went to our neighbor's house. i buked a cab frm Delhi n she is waiting for the cab to come to Delhi. What do all these symptoms signify? is she psycho about cleanliness

16 Views h

Dr. R K Suri answered

It is obsessive compulsive disorder

Want to forget my boyfrie

I had a relationship with my boyfriend for 1 year..and last year Dec he broke up..I am not able to overcome from him..I am not finding any negative point of him which I can use to hate him or forget him.. And I know I will not b able to forget him in coming 3 years even.. Please help me..

23 Views h

Dr. R K Suri answered

You must consult psychologist for treatment of your depression, cognitive behavior therapy is sugges ... View Answer

I've been sleeping too mu

Hello mam/sir, I have been experiencing some kind of a sleep related problem that I've been sleeping too much lately and I feel that because I have been dealing with some emotional problems for a while now and am unable to let go of certain things and its like whenver I try to resolve those issues I get anxious pretty quickly and end up ignoring them completely by what I think is eating and sleeping. And its been too much I have experienced it earlier once as well some years back the situation is still better but I can't seem to take it anymore. My exams are about to start I am in college and can't take the risk. Please help and consult me what do I need to do like when I get anxious. ? And anything else?

24 Views h

Dr. R K Suri answered

You must consult psychologist for emotional mood, disturbance.

Relationship Counselling

I've no idea whom shall I contact when I have problem in my relationship and we both want to work it out. Please help? We are soon planning to get married and our parents are waiting to get confirmation from us.

53 Views h

Dr. R K Suri answered

You must consult Psychologist for your problem solution. Pl feel free to contact me

Anger, Overreaction

My mom has developed severe health issues due to her ill-treated anger. She gets extremely angry over very silly things and overreacts for hours on it. She keeps talking about it non-stop for 8-10 hours bringing all past issues happened within 28 years of her marriage. I think, she requires emotional attention from my father which he is unable to provide due to his practical nature probably. Her behavior is severely affecting my sister & me in a bad way. Please help!

64 Views h

Dr. R K Suri answered

Consult Psychologist for managing your problem.


Actually it's for friend she is full depression her boy friend cheated her so she is full depression is it good to consult psychiatrist or whom we have to consult for getting rid off depression waiting for valuable suggestions

61 Views h

Dr. R K Suri answered

You must consult Psychologist for help, normally depression is treated well by Psychologist. Medicat ... View Answer


Feeling like depressed alwas, feeling hopeless, helpless, less interest in activity Less interest in social activity

33 Views h

Dr. R K Suri answered

Consult Psychologist for depression, medication should be supplemented by Psychological assessment a ... View Answer

Mental Health

Sonia Malhotra Mam As I have said earlier. Strange scary thoughts are in my mind. Which seems very strange to me everything. Are very scared. Heart rate becomes too fast. a job does not mind. Scary thought to think of the brain that are frequently. The scary thought comes to mind again and again. Tell no cure. I am very upset.

50 Views h

Dr. R K Suri answered

Consult Psychologist for the worry you have.


Is psychosis and schezophrenia one and the same?

107 Views h

Dr. R K Suri answered

Schizophrenia is one of the thought disorder and is classification as Psychosis.

Ngative cursing thoughts

Hello i am suffering with a problem from more then 4 years i dont understand what it is i am 18 years old . There are so many random negative unwanted bad thoughts comes in my mind and i dont know what to do how to stop it. they come all the time and i am not able to focus on any work i feel soo irritated feels like mind will explode i want to get rid of it .I was a good child good in all the things but due to this problem i am so disturbed stressed out ,panics a lot ,mood swings ,lack of concentration . its come all the time while i am singing songs studying etc and the biggest problem is bad thoughts curse words come against god and many other things i dont want to think that coz i love god but i am helpless i cant take it out of my brain then my half of the time get wasted in convincing god that its not intentional etc plss help me pls i am going crazy i want to die i cant take it anymore .No one understands my problem only you can help me pls i hope you will respond pls :(

72 Views h

Dr. R K Suri answered

You must consult psychologist for consultation. Thoughts need direction, cognitive behavior therapy ... View Answer


, Delhi

Psycho Clinic & Family Wellness Center

Flat Number 133, Pocket 1, Sector-1, Delhi

Psycho Clinic & Family Wellness Center - Image 1 Psycho Clinic & Family Wellness Center - Image 2 Psycho Clinic & Family Wellness Center - Image 3 Psycho Clinic & Family Wellness Center - Image 4 Psycho Clinic & Family Wellness Center - Image 5


10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

INR 1,500

This fee is indicative and might vary.

NOTE: Fees is payable at clinic.There are NO charges for booking an appointment.

This fee is indicative and might vary.

NOTE: Fees is payable at clinic. There are NO charges for booking an appointment.


Psychotherapy for Couples
Therapy for Austimo
Mood Disorders
Psychotherapy Adult
Mental Health
Neuropsychological Diagnosis
Individual Psychotherapy

Specializations + View all(3) - View less

Clinical Psychologist

Counselling Psychologist

We don't have matching qualification for Counselling Psychologist in this profile.

Educational Psychologist

We don't have matching qualification for Educational Psychologist in this profile.


PhD - Clinical Psychology - Delhi University, 1991

MA - Applied Psychology - DAV College, 1984

M.Phil - Clinical Psychology - Delhi University, 1987

Experience + View all (5) - View less

2011 - 2016 President at Institute of Chartered Pscyhologist
2008 - 2011 Senior Consulting Psychoogist at Global Development Foundation
1996 - 2008 Consultant at Educational Consultants
1990 - 1996 Consultant at Council of Scientific & Industrial Research
1987 - 1990 Psychologist at Safdarjung Hospital

Awards and Recognitions





American Psychology Association


327 Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI), 1987

Verification Pending


This Therapist is ABS Enabled
Please select a time slot
Enter correct email address
WHAT'S WRONG? Select atleast one of the fields
* All fields are mandatory