What is the cost of different components of Liver Transplant in Delhi?
Cost of Liver Transplant in Delhi consists several components such as Pre-surgery cost, surgery cost, Post-surgery cost, donor registration cost, and daycare [stay in the hospital], etc.
Price for each component of Liver Transplant procedure in Delhi is the following:
- Donor registration:- Rs.15,000
- Pre-Surgery cost [Screening test to ensure donor match]:- Rs. 1,00,000 - Rs.1,50,000
- Surgery cost including Donor liver resection and liver transplant to the patient:- Rs.17,85,000 - Rs.19,95,000
- Post-Surgery cost [depends on follow up sessions]:- Rs.2000 per session
- Medicine cost may range from Rs.50,000 to Rs.55,000
- Immunosuppressant injections may cost:- Rs.1,00,000 to Rs. 1,50,000 (Only if required)
- Stay duration: Patient-ICU for 5-7 days [30,000-42,000] and in room 10-15 days [40,000-60,000]
- Stay duration Donor-ICU for 1-2 days [6,000-12,000] and in room 4-5 days [16,000-20,000]