What is the cost of different components of Liver Transplant in Bangalore?
Cost of Liver Transplant includes several components like Pre-surgery cost, surgery cost, Post-surgery cost, donor registration cost, and daycare [stay in the hospital], etc.
Following is the common cost for a specific component of Liver transplant in Bangalore:
- Pre-Surgery cost [Screening test to ensure donor match]:- Rs. 1,00,000 - Rs.1,50,000
- Surgery cost including Donor liver resection and liver transplant to the patient:- Rs.17,00,000 - Rs.19,00,000
- Donor registration:- Rs.15,000
- Post-Surgery cost [depends on follow up sessions]:- Rs.2000 per session
- Medicines:- Rs.50,000-Immunosuppressant injections may cost:- Rs.1,00,000 to Rs. 1,50,000 (Only if reqd)
- Stay duration: Patient-ICU for 5-7 days [30,000-42,000] and in room 10-15 days [40,000-60,000]
- Stay duration Donor-ICU for 1-2 days [6,000-12,000] and in room 4-5 days [16,000-20,000]