Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime
Dr. Zeenat Sultana

Dr. Zeenat Sultana

Profile is claimed


ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist


29 Years Experience Overall  (29 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

100% (13 votes)

Dr. Zeenat Sultana is a ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist in Jasola, Delhi and has an experience of 29 years in this field. Dr. Zeenat Sultana practices at Delhi ENT Multispeciality Hospital And Resarch Centre in Jasola, Delhi and Ear Nose & Throat Clinic in Jamia Nagar, Delhi. She completed MBBS from Nagpur University. in 1988 and MS - ENT from Nagpur University. in 1991. She is a member of Delhi Medical Council. Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Audiometry Test,Speech Threrapy and Hearing Aid Fitting etc.

Jasola, Delhi

Delhi ENT Multispeciality Hospital And Resarch Centre


Jasola Industrial Area, Jasola, Landmark: Near Asia Pacific., Delhi

Get Directions

Tue, Sat

10:00 - 01:00


Common questions & answers

Q: Who is Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: An ear-nose-throat (ENT) doctor specializes in the treatment of conditions related to the ear, nose, and throat. Otorhinolaryngologist is another name by which an ENT doctor is referred to. ENT is a branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders and conditions of the ear, nose, throat, and related areas of the head and neck.

Q: Is an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist and an Otorhinolaryngologist different?

A: Otorhinolaryngologist is a doctor who treats conditions related to the ear, nose and throat. The more commonly used name to refer to an otorhinolaryngologist is an ENT specialist. Any health conditions that involves the ear, nose and throat are treated by an ENT doctor.ENT doctors administer medication or do surgical procedures to correct any physical defects in these organs.

Q: Does one need a referral to consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: Generally, a person can consult an ENT specialist by taking a prior appointment. Those who have not booked an appointment can walk into the doctor’s clinic and wait in a queue for a consultation. In some cases, a patient may be referred to by another doctor or general physician to an ENT specialist. Such people may consult with a referral

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of sinusitis?

A: An ENT specialist deals with problems related to ear, nose, and throat. A chronic infection of the sinuses causes sinusitis. You may visit a primary care doctor for sinusitis problem, but an ENT is the final authority to treat the condition. The sinuses are interconnected parts to the ear and nose, so an ENT is the best for treating sinusitis.

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of injury to head and neck?

A: When a person gets injured in the head and neck, the first doctor that handles the case may be a trauma specialist or a neurologist. An ENT specialist deals with ear, nose, and throat, and related areas of head and neck. For better clarity of the impact of the injury, diagnosis and treatment consultation with an ENT is required



MBBS - Nagpur University., 1988
MS - ENT - Nagpur University., 1991


Delhi Medical Council


Sr. Consultant at Dr. SK Kacker Clinic


10325 Delhi Medical Council, 1988
Report an Error