Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime
Dr. Sandeep Sindhu

Dr. Sandeep Sindhu

Profile is claimed


ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist


32 Years Experience Overall  (31 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

92% (13 votes)

Dr. Sandeep Sindhu is an ENT/ Otolaryngologist in New Friends Colony, Delhi and has an experience of 25 years in this field. Dr. Sandeep Sindhu practices at Dr. Sandeep Sindhu's Clinic in New Friends Colony, Delhi. He completed MS - ENT from Delhi University and MBBS.He is a member of Indian Medical Association (IMA). Service provided by the doctor is Congenital Ear Problem Treatment.

3 clinics for General Consultation

General Consultation
Cleft Palate Surgery
Search procedure

Sarita Vihar, Delhi

Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals


Mathura Road, Landmark: Opposite Jasola Metro Station, Delhi

Get Directions

+ 6

Mon, Wed

12:00 - 02:00

Tue, Sat

04:00 - 06:00


08:00 - 10:00


10:00 - 12:00

Max. 60 mins wait + Verified details

Common questions & answers

Q: Who is Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: An ear-nose-throat (ENT) doctor specializes in the treatment of conditions related to the ear, nose, and throat. Otorhinolaryngologist is another name by which an ENT doctor is referred to. ENT is a branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders and conditions of the ear, nose, throat, and related areas of the head and neck.

Q: Is an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist and an Otorhinolaryngologist different?

A: Otorhinolaryngologist is a doctor who treats conditions related to the ear, nose and throat. The more commonly used name to refer to an otorhinolaryngologist is an ENT specialist. Any health conditions that involves the ear, nose and throat are treated by an ENT doctor.ENT doctors administer medication or do surgical procedures to correct any physical defects in these organs.

Q: Does one need a referral to consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: Generally, a person can consult an ENT specialist by taking a prior appointment. Those who have not booked an appointment can walk into the doctor’s clinic and wait in a queue for a consultation. In some cases, a patient may be referred to by another doctor or general physician to an ENT specialist. Such people may consult with a referral

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of sinusitis?

A: An ENT specialist deals with problems related to ear, nose, and throat. A chronic infection of the sinuses causes sinusitis. You may visit a primary care doctor for sinusitis problem, but an ENT is the final authority to treat the condition. The sinuses are interconnected parts to the ear and nose, so an ENT is the best for treating sinusitis.

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of injury to head and neck?

A: When a person gets injured in the head and neck, the first doctor that handles the case may be a trauma specialist or a neurologist. An ENT specialist deals with ear, nose, and throat, and related areas of head and neck. For better clarity of the impact of the injury, diagnosis and treatment consultation with an ENT is required


MS - ENT - Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi, 1989
MBBS - G B Pant Hospital / Moulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, 1985


Indian Medical Association (IMA)
American Academy of Otolaryngology — Head and Neck Surgery


1994 - Present Owner at Dr. Sandeep Sindhu's Clinic
1996 - 2015 Senior Consultant at Neptune Hospital
1994 - 2015 Medical Director at Dr. Sindhu's E.N.T. & Sleep Disorders centre
2000 - 2015 Senior Consultant at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital


9232 Delhi Medical Council, 2016
Report an Error