Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime
Dr. P S Gudwani

Dr. P S Gudwani

Profile is claimed


ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist


39 Years Experience Overall  (38 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

91% (214 votes)

Sr. Consultant Ear Nose Throat Surgeon, Jaipur Golden HospitalSri Balaji Action Medical Institute

Paschim Vihar, Delhi

Dr. Gudwani's Ent Clinic


# 4-A, Green Appartment, A3 Block, Red Light Jawala Heri Market., Landmark: Opposite. Aggresen Bhavan., Delhi

Get Directions

+ 5

Mon - Sat

11:30 - 01:00
06:00 - 08:00


Common questions & answers

Q: Who is Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: An ear-nose-throat (ENT) doctor specializes in the treatment of conditions related to the ear, nose, and throat. Otorhinolaryngologist is another name by which an ENT doctor is referred to. ENT is a branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders and conditions of the ear, nose, throat, and related areas of the head and neck.

Q: Is an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist and an Otorhinolaryngologist different?

A: Otorhinolaryngologist is a doctor who treats conditions related to the ear, nose and throat. The more commonly used name to refer to an otorhinolaryngologist is an ENT specialist. Any health conditions that involves the ear, nose and throat are treated by an ENT doctor.ENT doctors administer medication or do surgical procedures to correct any physical defects in these organs.

Q: Does one need a referral to consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: Generally, a person can consult an ENT specialist by taking a prior appointment. Those who have not booked an appointment can walk into the doctor’s clinic and wait in a queue for a consultation. In some cases, a patient may be referred to by another doctor or general physician to an ENT specialist. Such people may consult with a referral

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of sinusitis?

A: An ENT specialist deals with problems related to ear, nose, and throat. A chronic infection of the sinuses causes sinusitis. You may visit a primary care doctor for sinusitis problem, but an ENT is the final authority to treat the condition. The sinuses are interconnected parts to the ear and nose, so an ENT is the best for treating sinusitis.

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of injury to head and neck?

A: When a person gets injured in the head and neck, the first doctor that handles the case may be a trauma specialist or a neurologist. An ENT specialist deals with ear, nose, and throat, and related areas of head and neck. For better clarity of the impact of the injury, diagnosis and treatment consultation with an ENT is required


MBBS - Sawai Mansingh Medical College, Jaipur (SMS College), 1977
MS - ENT - Sawai Mansingh Medical College, Jaipur (SMS College), 1982


Association of Otolaryngologists of India (AOI)


1982 - 1985 Senior Resident at ladyharding medical college & hospital
1985 - 1987 E N T Surgeon at Safdarjang Hospital
1987 - 2016 Sr.Consultant ENT Surgeon at Jaipur Golden Hospital & Dr.Gudwani ENT Clinic


5618 Delhi Medical Council, 1997
Report an Error